We understand that even with insurance, the monthly out-of-pocket costs for your medicine can really add up. We want you to know we’re doing something about it.
To help make your prescription costs more affordable, we’re offering every eligible patient the chance to pay just $25 for SYMLIN (pramlintide acetate) injection. All it takes is an eligible prescription and a MySavingsRx Card.
- Offer valid for up to a total of 24 refills
- Your savings will continue for as long as your doctor prescribes SYMLIN, within a 24-month period
- Your card even saves you money when you fill your prescription through a mail-order pharmacy
Getting started with the MySavingsRx Card is as easy as 1-2-3:
- You must have a valid prescription for SYMLIN.
- Click on one of the links below to request your MySavingsRx Card or activate one you already have. Complete the Registration/Activation form and click SUBMIT.
- Present your activated card and prescription to your pharmacist. (Mail-order customers, call the number on your card and ask for customer service.)
We’re working to reduce your out-of-pocket prescription costs. So take advantage of the MySavingsRx Card today.
REQUEST A MYSAVINGSRX CARD
ACTIVATE A MYSAVINGSRX CARD
NEXT: Insurance Support
- You may be eligible for this offer if you are insured by commercial insurance and your insurance does not cover the full cost of your prescription, or you are not insured and are responsible for the cost of your prescriptions.
- Patients who are enrolled in a state or federally funded prescription insurance program are not eligible for this offer. This includes patients enrolled in Medicare Part D, Medicaid, Medigap, Veterans Affairs (VA), Department of Defense (DOD) programs or TriCare, and patients who are Medicare eligible and enrolled in an employer-sponsored group waiver health plan or government-subsidized prescription drug benefit program for retirees.
- If you are enrolled in a state or federally funded prescription insurance program, you may not use this savings card even if you elect to be processed as an uninsured (cash paying) patient.
- This offer is not insurance and is restricted to residents of the United States and Puerto Rico. You must be 18 years of age or older.
Eligible patients with a valid prescription for SYMLIN who present an activated Savings Card at participating pharmacies may be able to pay no more than $25 per 30-day supply for up to 24 months, subject to a maximum savings of $100 per 30-day supply. Offer not applicable to out-of-pocket expenses of $25 or less. Offer valid for up to a total of 24 monthly refills, within 24 months, as prescribed. Every year thereafter, patients will be required to renew eligibility.
- Activation and first use of the Savings Card must take place by December 31, 2015. This offer will expire on December 31, 2016.
- Non-transferable, limited to one per person, cannot be combined with any other offer. Void where prohibited by law, taxed or restricted.
- Patients, pharmacists, and prescribers cannot seek reimbursement from health insurance or any third party for any part of the benefit received by the patient through this offer.
- AstraZeneca reserves the right to rescind, revoke, or amend this offer at any time without notice.
- This offer is not conditioned on any past, present or future purchase, including refills.
- Offer must be presented along with a valid prescription for SYMLIN.