In adult patients with diabetes not adequately controlled on mealtime insulin
How to Store SYMLIN
- Store unopened SYMLIN® (pramlintide acetate) injection in the refrigerator, between 36°F to 46°F (2°C to 8°C), until you are ready to use it. Protect unopened SYMLIN from light.
- After a SymlinPen has been opened, it can be refrigerated or kept at room temperature between 36°F to 86°F (2°C to 30°C) for up to 30 days.
- Any SymlinPen in use should be thrown away after 30 days, even if still has SYMLIN in it.
- Unused SymlinPens (opened or unopened) should not be used after the expiration (EXP) date printed on the carton and the label.
- Do not freeze SYMLIN. Do not use SYMLIN if it has been frozen.
- Keep SYMLIN and all medicines out of reach of children.
NEXT: SYMLIN FAQs